Monday, February 21, 2011

Forget Me Not Papa

I was with Via's Papa yesterday.  He was asking if there were new photos of his daughter in my phone.  I regrettably said no because I was rushing the morning before we met.

Sometimes I wonder if my BF will eventually lose connection with his daughter because they have been separated ever since.  It's not normal that my BF don't have the chance to take care of her (which is the ultimate form of bonding in these first few months).

I asked him yesterday if he still feels close to his daughter during the very few times they have the chance to meet.  And he said always.  He assured me that whenever he looks at Via's old photos and videos, he still feels the same longing for his kid.

I don't mind if my bf doesn't miss me as long as he misses his kid.  That is more than enough, if you ask me.

1 comment: