Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Via Turned 6 Months Yesterday

After work, I passed by Red Ribbon on my way home to buy some cake for Via.  I was supposed to buy the small one but then, I saw a bigger dedication cake which is within the budget.  I thought that there are so many of us at home that everyone should have her slice of cake.

My sister told me that I should have bought noodles instead of cake.  It was too late because I already spent the budget on that cake.  At home, my mom prepared "Nilagang Baka" (beef casserole) for dinner and the I got a small piece of carrots and potato for my Via.  It was going to be her first semi-solid.

And so, yesterday, Via went down to join everyone for dinner.


Via is waiting for her party to start.


Hanging out in Kuya Gab's room.


Via taking her first (semi-)solids.



Mashed potatoes and carrots



Via and Kuya Gab



I get to eat Via-ia.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to your baby girl, she so adorable. Yay I start to miss red ribooon cake they have very heavenly delicious cakes.. anyway here is my baby blog http://www.shy-diaperdays.info/ hope you can visit there and exchange links to each other. see yah there.I hope you can follow me too if you are not still my follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 months Via! Sis, you have a very pretty daughter! :) And her name is unique! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow happy 6th monthday Via. ang cute cute mo naman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy 6 months baby via!! :)

    http://spanishpinaynanay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete