Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Parents Gift To Via

My mom and dad recently bought some clothes for their grandchildren - my nephew, Gabino and my daughter, Via.   My mom left it on the table by my bedroom door.  She told me over the phone that I need to open it immediately because they bought something cute.  She was really excited about it so I didn't make her wait.




I thought that the dress was a bit small and I'm afraid that Via 
will outgrow them soon.  And so I asked the nanny to wash it and hang it to dry
so that Via will wear it tomorrow.


It's good that the size of these adorable shoes were a bit bigger
than what she wears right now.  She will be able to use this for a couple months.
I find these really cute.

5 comments:

  1. Awww, those shoes are the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! The shoes are definitely kyooot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww the shoes are so cute! via has such nic and thoughful grandparents. =) i hope everything fits her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are really cute esp the shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, Via! Your shoes are really cute! =)

    ReplyDelete