Saturday, May 21, 2011

Via Attends Mass in CTK

I asked my brother today to drive us to the nearest church.
I was supposed to ask my mom over the phone if I could
use one of our parked vehicles when I have an expired license.
Thank goodness, my brother is not going anywhere today 
and so, he could drive us and pick us up after the service.

After three weeks of not going to church, Via finally attended another 
Eucharistic mass.  She was awake the whole time.
She keeps turning her head from left to right and back
when she hears the priest voice over the speakers.





1 comment:

  1. it's good to teach our kids the value of hearing mass early on in their life :)

    You might want to joinMom-ME time. A new meme where you can share the ME-time that you had for the week :)

    ReplyDelete