Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday: Church and Supermarket Day

This morning, we passed up strolling along MOA grounds with my sister and her family.  Instead, we (Via and I) went to Shopwise and Padre Pio Chapel in Libis.

The first stop was Shopwise where we swiftly gathered the few things we were running out of at home. This includes bottled water, tissue paper and detergent soap.  I also got two big packs of Huggies Dry Comfort after seeing the commercial that they were on sale.

And then, we went to Padre Pio Chapel to hear mass.  It was our first time to hear mass at that church.  We usually go to Christ The King which is more near our home.  But since I didn't have my car anymore, we need to go where taxis are more frequently seen passing by.

We were kind of roaming the grounds because we couldn't figure out where the entrance was or where the actual church was.  So it took us a few minutes before we finally got our seat in the open area.  Good thing the area was shaded or else, we wouldn't be able to last long there.  Via will probably throw a tantrum.

We were home before noon time.  I'm glad I played mommy today to Via :)








Today was also the first time I saw her hold her bottle by herself.
Way to go Anak!  
Now, only if you could prepare your own milk na.  Heheh!

5 comments:

  1. Aaawww.... she's so adorable. <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at that smile. Via, you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kid! I am so looking forward to having my own kid too in a few months.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang cute ni VIA and tabachoy! :)

    ReplyDelete