Aside from hearing vintage 80's music on the radio while I was on the road, I was also able to accomplish a few things on my list which were almost forgotten like the 80's music because I couldn't find the time to do most of them.
1. I was able to get my new PRC license.
My picture looked horrendous but there's nothing more I can do about it.
2. I was able to have a chance to help out someone today.
I know that when you do a good deed, you should keep it to yourself.
But I would just like to share about it because people might ignore
opportunities to help out when it comes their way.
3. I was disappointed because there was no opening for the job that I wanted.
I have to wait until August before I could apply for it.
And after August, I still have to wait a few months if I got accepted for the
pre-residency in the department I wanted to enter.
4. I'm also kind of anxious in applying because I don't really know what employers
would think of me when I'm already this "old" when I apply.
5. I'm thinking that the only way I could get the employers attention is a
very high grade on their entrance exam and I don't know if my senile brain
can take anymore studying. I truly hope that I can get this job for my daughter.
It's the only way she can be proud of her mother in the future.
6. I was able to get home in time to watch my favorite Korean novela, My Princess.
7. My daughter is not giving me a hard time today.
She falls asleep on her own without the need for milk or any cuddling.
8. I have something to say here but changed my mind.
I may be jeopardizing something important if I did.
Maybe I will share about it in the near future.
9. My current employer is forcing me to take a leave.
That means I am not committing a breach of contract.
Hence, I'm going to get my last pay. (Crossing my fingers!)
I have more in mind that I can't put to words right now.