Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm Waiting For Her To Wake Up

I don't want to jinx it but it seems that my daughter is sleeping longer these days.  She feeds less frequently.  Before, she awakes every two hours for her milk bottle.  But these days, she wakes up after four hours.  That means more sleep and more mommy time for me.

Awhile ago, I woke up when I felt her stirring beside me.  She started to cry so I placed the pacifier over her mouth to buy time while I prepare her milk bottle.  As soon as I'm through, she's sleeping soundly and her pacifier dangling from her mouth.

If she doesn't wake up in the next hour or so, I have to carry her and feed her nevertheless.  If she pushes the milk away then that's that.  I have to make a fresh bottle of milk when she wakes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment