Tuesday, July 26, 2011

She's Sitting Up

By this time, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to give her the best in life but I pray that she learns to make the best out of the things I can give her.


Why so sad on your 8-month day anak?


Mamy, is there anything on the table for me?


Sorry Anak, no classic mamon from Red Ribbon for you.
So sorry Via. :(



My Via sitting up without support
while browsing her first activity book.
Good job Via!


I want to nip on your toes baby!





She got distracted by the TV.


"Rawr! I want to bite you mommy!"


This photo was taken by the nanny.  I'm against taking photos of her without clothes.
She's still recovering from Roseola (or Tigdas Hangin).

6 comments:

  1. happy 8th month VIa! my son loves red ribbon mamon too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 8th month, Via!;) It's cute seeing her hair tied back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's such a cheerful baby! Soooooo cute :3 Happy 8th month, Via!

    ReplyDelete