Monday, August 22, 2011

Serendipity

I'm here in SM Hypermarket. My mom and I were supposed to go to Facial Care this afternoon but we were late with our appointment and so we had to cancel it.  We rescheduled the appointment tomorrow at noon. Instead, my mom decided to go to Let's Face It so she could have her pedicure, manicure and foot spa and anything else she could think of. LOL!  And since I already got dressed while waiting for her at home, I said I'll go and accompany her.

While waiting for her, I sat inside a coffee shop (Bean and Baker).  I called my husband and found out that he was also here in Hypermarket to get his tennis rackets "stringed".  We got all excited of course.  We were so happy that we were in the same place at the same time. And so, I got a hug today.  I'm so happy.  The hug was better than the coffee I was drinking.  It'so comforting.

Pardon me.  It was just a plain hug.  And of course we were slightly in hiding.  I don't want people to look at us and think that we were boyfriend and girlfriend getting mushy in public.  We were husband and wife (not technically since we are not married) living separately.  Sigh!  This set up is so hard but we will live.

But I'm so happy now, sitting here in Bean and Baker.

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the time when BF went back here from US and we got to meet days earlier than expected since it turned out we were at the same mall at the same time too. =)

    http://blackshirt13.multiply.com/journal/item/414/414

    Pampakilig lang. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @blackshirt: sis, I just read it :) I can feel the happiness. Don't we just love it when we get all these pleasant surprises?

    ReplyDelete