Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Via's First Halloween Together With Kuya Gabino


Everyone got to enjoy their time during Halloween in our village and in a nearby one.


I wasn't there to figure out what was Via's costume all about.
Unfortunately I was on duty that day.
Luckily, my sister and brother were there to take pictures.


I understand Kuya Gabino played King.
Until now, I couldn't figure out what Ate Via was.






Kuya Gabino in his Pauper costume and Crown.






Neighbors are lining up in this house for some goodies.





I wouldn't go near their treats because I'm scared of the "Cute but Furry".


Our Decor and what was left of our goodies.



Ate Via resting in her director's chair.











My brother's girlfriend enjoyed her time roaming around the neighborhood.

1 comment:

  1. I think little Via was dressed as either a queen or a little court jester. hehe =)

    ReplyDelete